It is no secret that people don't feel like cleaning their rooms and homes every day. We find some excuse or leave it for another day until it becomes necessary to get the house clean. It can turn out to be a fun task if you have a schedule of cleaning the home. When you have something figured out in a systematic manner, it becomes easy to get it done. The house cleaning schedule apps with weekly plans that are available for you on different platforms can make it easy to manage the weekly cleaning tasks and take the burden off you.
The mobile apps available give you an idea of where to start and gives you the little push that you require. With our busy work-life and personal commitments, the house cleaning routine can get delayed or ignored. Hiring a house-keeper is not a solution that all of us like due to different reasons such as money or not trusting others with our things. There are various places and things in that house that need to be cleaned and not everyone is okay with others touching their things. That is where the weekly cleaning schedule apps come in. Making a schedule for cleaning can really help you out. The schedule with a cleaning list can be made into a checklist through these apps where you just have to tick off the things that need to be done on a particular day.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the 7 best house cleaning schedule weekly apps of 2020 and how they can make cleaning a smooth and stress-free process for you. By using the house cleaning checklist every day, you can make sure you have a clean home by getting things done systematically without taking a toll on you as there are tips and checklists available to ease the process.
Table of Contents
Basics Of Weekly Cleaning Schedule Apps
When you decide to download an app for any purpose, you wish that it has certain features in it. Here is the list of features that a home cleaning schedule app must have and how they can be helpful and get things done smoothly.
- Smooth Navigation - The first thing that we look for in an app is where it is user-friendly or not. Trying to make apps as user-friendly as possible to provide us a smooth experience should be a top priority. How the services are presented make a huge difference as complex apps that confuse users won’t catch-on with people. Simple and stylish is how the navigation system must be. Providing a simple yet attractive and useful dashboard with easy access to features is what people love. It is important to make sure users don’t have to fill long forms to get what they want as it can make them lose interest.
- Online Consultation - If you are making an app that allows the user to make a cleaning checklist or template, it would be best to offer online consultation. The on-demand cleaning schedule for houses with services to get it cleaned by professionals can take the app to another level. By adding this feature, the users can directly communicate to you which enables you to understand their needs better and provide solutions as well as tips accordingly to them to clean their home. This also ensures that the customers are highly satisfied.
- Language Options - If you plan to reach out to the maximum number of people, it is best to have this option available. No matter what language people speak or understand everyone needs help with home cleaning. The language feature will broaden the audience reach as people speaking different languages will be able to communicate through the app. This can be really useful in countries with different regional languages or multiple national languages.
- GPS Tracking - Including GPS in the on-demand weekly housing cleaning checklist apps can help the users track their way around the house and you can provide them better analytics. Tracking and optimizing the routes can be done on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Online payment - Making sure that the prices are mentioned right below or aside from the service is important. When the customer selects a particular service, the billing and payment menu should be systematic with the right options and information. The dates, logs, services availed and other details need to be mentioned clearly. The payment process needs to be secure and transparent for the customer with the proper invoice being generated. Making sure that the user gets a copy through email and hard copy on-request is important.
- Subscription, Promotions and offers - The main goal of an app is to ensure that the customers or users subscribe to the app. The best thing to do is to provide offers and discounts. If the app is good, people are going to subscribe to it, but providing offers and discounts helps retain them. Offers and discounts can be in any form as a certain percentage off on subscription, additional services or vouchers, etc. It is a great way to show customers you care and keep them engaged. It will help you generate revenue while the app gains visibility through the promotion of such offers. For example, some service providers just offer discounts when you order or book through their mobile applications and such advertisements attract a large number of customers.
- Admin and User admin panels - This is a basic but most important feature where both admin and users have their different panels. Allow users access to information regarding their search, history, orders, and letting them handle their accounts is a must. The admin, on the other hand, can control everything from order requests, payments to cleaners, customer queries, and complaints, etc. Users feel more comfortable and trust the app when they can manage their account and check on order and services whenever they like. It also makes it easier to address directly for complaints and deliver services easily.
- Filters - It is necessary to have the right filters available. The users need to be able to search exactly what they want instead of going through a bunch of menus. Trying to get the filters that can get them precisely what they want is important. If you offer a variety of services, this can come in really handy to users and ease their process of selecting a service to choose.
List of 7 Cleaning Scheduling Apps With Pros and Cons
Here is the list of 7 weekly cleaning apps people use to DIY housekeeping. There are apps available on both Android and iOS platforms for people to use. All these apps have their own specialty to engage the audience.
It is an amazing app that is user-friendly and allows its users to share the tasks on multiple devices. It has numerous filter options that allow users to find various cleaning tasks easily. It analyzes the user’s cleaning style and prioritizes the tasks. There are no deadlines here, only reminders and due dates. It has been highly rated on the Apple store obtaining 4.8/5 stars and 4.7/5 stars on Google Playstore. The app has garnered amazing reviews from users as it allows you to share chores on multiple devices for the family to carry out. There are different subscription rates for a single person and family sharing use. In single person option, you can do your day chore list according to the frequency you select.
- Availability on multiple platforms
- Task sharing with family members
- Different pricing on iOS and Android
- Extra charge for family sharing
- Requires subscription of individual devices
2. Home Routines (iOS)
This is another great house cleaning schedule checklist app that does not require an internet connection to use it. It allows you to customize tasks and you can set deadlines to follow. There is a built-in timer feature which gives you that extra push to get it done in time. People can select whether they want to complete a certain task daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or seasonally. You can select ‘Focus Zones’ in the app if you want to dedicate days to particular tasks on that day. It also gives you stars when you accomplish tasks.
- Customizable to your needs
- Built-in timer
- Star reward system
- Only available on iOS
- Not task-sharing available
3. House Cleaning/Keeping List
This is a great app that is easy to use, has cloud capability, and allows you to share the tasks with household members. The best thing here is that it has unlimited lists for you to create. You can organize the lists as you want and share it with your roommates and family members. You need the internet connection when you need to sync it with the cloud. There are templates available in the app for people to purchase at a one-time fee.
- Unlimited list
- Sharing with house members
- Cloud sync and a one-time fee for templates
- Different iOS version
- In-app charges for the purchase
- No reminders or repeat cycles
4. Clean My House (Android)
A great app that allows you to categorize 300 tasks and sends daily reminders for cleaning. It already has 292 cleaning tasks categorized for you to select from for a daily or weekly basis. There are various premium features available for you to purchase from such as master task list and others at a one-time purchase fee. The app is basically free to download and use.
- Free app and one-time purchase fee for premium
- Numerous categories
- Daily reminders
- No task sharing
- Only on Android
- No rewards
5. Clean House (Android)
This is another weekly house cleaning schedule app for android which is user-friendly and to the point. It allows you to select the task, set reminders, and repeat them. It covers all the basics and lets you manage the chores more efficiently. It looks sophisticated and uncomplicated. It has rated fairly with people on the Playstore with highly positive reviews.
- Uncomplicated app
- User-friendly interface
- Free to download
- A bit costly
- No task sharing
- No timer
This weekly schedule cleaning app is available on both Android and iOS platforms and offers great features. You can assign tasks to multiple users and send them reminders as well for it. There is a point system that makes people want to compete with each other in away. It is great for kids as it would encourage them to score more to win something. There is even a grocery list feature available in it which means that no family meetings are required. Members can just add what they want to get and others will know of it.
- Task Sharing
- Point system
- Grocery list
- No regular updates
- Complicated and complex
7. Cleaning Checklist (Android)
The app allows people to share tasks by room to users and is totally user-friendly. It does contain advertisements. It is easy to understand and you can add as many rooms as you want to clean in an organized manner. You can decide what needs to be cleaned first in a room and who to assign it too.
- Free to download
- Task sharing
- Pop up ads when not using the app
- No task history
- Limited zones
What is a weekly cleaning schedule app?
An app that allows you to provide the customers with customized options to manage their daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or seasonal chores like spring cleaning along with the option of hiring you to do the same for them. You can add additional services related to cleaning that you provide as well such as deep cleaning, window cleaning, and others to keep their house clean.
How can a weekly cleaning schedule benefit you?
A weekly cleaning schedules app can benefit you in gaining more clients and help you generate revenue through the app by providing other services such as house cleaning schedules, tips, and templates. It allows the customers to directly contact you for the services and you can send them promotional offers.
Which household cleaning schedule for house apps are popular?
The most popular home cleaning app presently is Tody. It is perfect as it is feature-rich and simplistic at the same time. People get engaged easily as they can share their tasks with other household members and it is available on both Android and iOS, so it doesn't matter which phone a person in the home uses. People don't need to maintain a home maintenance binder anymore.
How do I make a daily cleaning schedule?
Making cleaning schedules for the app is a serious task as you have to cover everything in the cleaning checklists and provide various templates for people to choose from. It has to cover all the household chores like cleaning the ceiling fans, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishes, sink, washer, stove, dryer, shelves, cabinets, mirrors, vacuum carpets, furniture, countertops, sweep and mop floors, cleaning the tub, etc. It has to cover all the rooms like the laundry room, basement, garage, bathrooms, guest room, kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc. Covering all the cleaning zones is really important to make a cleaning chart. Different cleaning checklist can be made according to seasons such as spring cleaning checklist, summer cleaning checklist, etc.
How to organize a house cleaning schedule?
A house cleaning schedule needs to be organized in a systematic manner providing the users an opportunity to choose whether they want to clean it by zones, rooms, chores, etc. Their cleaning habits need to be taken into consideration to provide the best cleaning tips and templates. The frequency at which they want to do their household chores should be taken into consideration. A cleaning house schedule should be made after proper study and attention to detail to provide the best schedule with flexibility. You need to provide options to allow them clean daily, on a weekday, weekly, etc. Schedules should be organized such that it makes the housework hassle-free and anyone can start cleaning anything using a cleaning kit.
Cleaning schedule apps are the best solution if you are an on-demand house cleaning service provider. It would allow you to broaden the customer base and connect with them through multiple platforms. The users don’t feel forced into buying anything as they can use the app to organize the home clean schedule or hire services to get it done. The mobile apps should be made available on both platforms to get maximum benefits. All service providers are getting online and launching their app with amazing offers to get customers interested and grow their business.
But in the end, it comes down to your budget, features, and other aspects that you want to involve or focus on. We hope that you liked this article and the information provided helped you clear out some doubts. If you liked the article and have questions or want to share a comment, please get in touch with us through our contact us page. To get such informative blog posts directly in your inbox, please do subscribe to us.