Welcome to Zoobe.com , a knowledge-sharing platform for service-based companies.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations of using our knowledge-sharing platform, ZooBe, which is accessible from https://www.zoobe.com/
By accessing this website, we assume you accept the terms and conditions of our website. In any case, if you do not agree with the terms and conditions stated on this page, please do not continue using Zoobe.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Reader", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the our terms and conditions. "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our blog. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both our readers and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the readers in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the reader’s needs in respect of the provision of the blog’s purpose, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, ZooBe and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on zoobe.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from zoobe.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish content from zoobe.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license content from zoobe.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy content from zoobe.com
- Redistribute content from zoobe.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ZooBe does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ZooBe, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who shares their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ZooBe shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
ZooBe reserves the right to monitor all the comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ZooBe a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- Any authoritative website or blog that wants to link our blog to share information and knowledge covered by us.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ZooBe; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to ZooBe (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ZooBe's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation, appearance and content of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link of our website. You approve to remove all links to our website upon a request on the immediate basis. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We, at Zoobe.com, reserve the right to replace or change these mentioned terms and conditions anytime without prior notice. By continuing access to or use our website after modification or changes in terms become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. However, if you do not agree with the new terms and modifications, please do not continue using our website.
ZooBe provides email support to its readers. In case, if readers of our knowledge sharing website have any confusion or query related to any mentioned information, email (email address)
Complaints Regarding Content
ZooBe respects the intellectual property rights of others. We expect that the information posted or shared by readers in the comment section must be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
How to Contact Us?
For general queries, you may contact us online through our contact us page or write us to our shared email address.